12 natural silkworms for cleaning pores and wrinkles. Cocoons are rich in sericin - a silkworm protein that contains plenty of amino acids and keeps the skin's moisture balance. Silkworm cocoon facial massage stimulates the formation of collagen in the skin, cleans pores and exfoliates the skin gently. To get a good result, it should be used at least 2-3 times a week for at least a month.
How to use:
1. Clean your face in advance;
2. Soak the cocoon in hot water, about 60 degrees, for 3 minutes. (Multiple cocoons may be used if desired);
3. Gently squeeze the excess water and put the cocoon on your finger;
4. Gently massage the face with a cocoon;
5. One cocoon can be used up to 3 times. After use, allow the cocoon to dry completely and repeat the procedure.