Full time position at fast growing and international company in Tartu
Are you a capable and driven person looking for an opportunity for growth and learning?
Are you interested in a new opportunity to work in an international team in a fast-growing workplace?
Are you a reliable team player who would like to take on new challenges?
Orien Trade Group is one of the largest distributors of Asian beauty products in Europe, with distributing experience since 1999. OrienTrade Group attracts and selects very capable people and nurtures their talents. From front line sales to warehousing or among our core management team, each of us takes pride in building our business together.
We are looking for full time employees to join us in various positions:
• Online community builder
• Executive assistant
• Designer of presentation materials and product labels
• Operation, warehouse, logistics specialist and management
With this position, you will be offered:
• A special opportunity to learn of the inner working of an international company with operations in several Europe countries.
• Special price of the personal care products that OrienTrade offers, available only to the employees
• A few candidates will work directly with our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and other executives.
• All candidates will be entitled to all trainings and career development activities
• You will also be part of the highly trust-based culture at OrienTrade, where you can enjoy an international and stimulating environment
• Visibility to the many processes of each function. Each successful candidate will be assigned to a supervisor who will offer detailed on-the-job guidance
• Competitive compensation package with clear salary development schedule
We look for the following qualities in the successful candidates:
• Being reliable and taking responsibility
• A strong desire to learn and to contribute
• Strong team-player attitude, and a considerate mindset for others
• Fluency in spoken and written Estonian and excellent command of spoken and written English
• Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
• Experience or knowledge of the retail industry, the beauty/wellbeing sector will be a plus
• Good skills with Microsoft Office will be an asset
If you are excited by this opportunity then please apply with a CV, a covering letter, your university/vocational school or high school transcript, using the email address the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: October 30th or when the position is filled.
The position is available immediately and early application receives advantage.