This popular hydration cream can be used as a face cream as well as a massage cream to give your skin uber moisture and hydration. This is achieved through super moisturizing ingredients like plant stem cells, macadamia seed oil known for its anti-ageing properties, rosewood oil known for its anti-inflammatory properties and camelia oil to provide your skin with vitamins A, B, D, E and nourishing Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Intensive hydrating massage cream made using plant stem cells, Macadamia seed oil, rosewood oil and other essential ingredients
- Smooth mousse like texture provides maximum glide on the skin, gets absorbed quickly and does not leave any greasy residue behind
- Loaded with vitamins A, B, D and E, omega 3, 6 and 9, anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin leaving it soft, supple, youthful and imparts a radiant glow
How to use:
- Massage Cream: Take a generous amount of this cream to massage into skin.
- Nourishing Cream: Finish the treatment by applying this cream to provide protection.
- Treatment Mask: Apply a thick layer of the cream to the face, neck.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Stearate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Callus Culture, Oxygen, Lavandula Angustifolia Lavender Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Cabomer, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, BHT, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2-Hexanediol, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil