BCL's Momo Puri Gel Cream is a luxe, hydrating formula specially made with real peach ceramide and lactic acid bacteria to supplement your skin's natural barrier.
Exposure to sun, wind and cold temperatures might make your skin susceptible to harmful environmental effects and leave it feeling dehydrated and tired.
This moisturising gel cream with peach ceramide derived from Japanese peach and probiotics Lactobacillus strain EC-12 strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier. Peach ceramide boosts the ability of the skin to retain moisture and guard against harmful environmental effects. Japanese peach leaf extract, hyaluronic acid, vitamins C, A and E help tighten pores while nourishing the skin, giving your skin full protection and hydration.
All skin types.
• Peach ceramide strengthens skin’s natural moisture barrier and boosts its ability to retain moisture.
• Lactobacillus strain EC-12 helps skin resist harmful environmental effects and replenishes skin’s healthy microflora.
• Hyaluronic acid hydrates your skin thoroughly.
• Vitamin E is an antioxidant, which prevents oxidative damage to skin cells, as well as boosting skin’s ability to repair itself.
This product is made WITHOUT:
• Allergens (according to the EU’s Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety)
• Animal testing
HOW TO USE
After face wash, take appropriate amount onto palm and apply to your whole face.
Size: 80 g
Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-10, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Arginine, Enterococcus Faecalis, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil (Zea Mays), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosteryl Glucoside/Glucosylceramide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract (Prunus Persica), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Oleate, Silica, Polysorbate 60, Polyglyceryl-5 Laurate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Cyanocobalamin, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492)