A brightening sheet mask that combines skin care and acupuncture.
Dull and tired skin is often so tensed that you might find it hard to relax after a challenging day. This may lead to overall exhaustion and worn out look. This sheet mask uses 2 technologies at once: an efficient formula of active ingredients and relaxing massage to improve the effect of active ingredients. Aloe Vera and Niacinamide soothe your skin, while special mineral stone chips stimulate it. Massaging circle point improves blood circulation, which helps your skin to absorb the essence better, relax, and regain its balance.
• Aloe Vera is an emollient and has anti-inflammatory properties, it hydrates and soothes the skin.
• Niacinamide has smoothening and brightening effects, and it also helps your skin to absorb moisture better.
• Glycerin moisturises and protects your skin against irritations.
• Willow Bark Extract is soothing and has antiseptic and tonic properties.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing and toning, remove the mask from the pouch.
2. Place the mask on clean face and relax. Press the acupressure circle points 2-3 times.
3. Relax for 10 to 20 minutes. Then press the circle points once more and remove the mask.
4. Gently tap the face for the better absorption of serum.
Water, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glutathione, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beta-Glucan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Panthenol, Trehalose, Betaine, Cabomer, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Arginine, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citronella Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Monarda Didyma Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil.