A calming sheet mask that combines skin care and acupuncture.
Dehydrated skin is challenged throughout the day and you might find it hard to relax in the evening This may lead to overall exhaustion and worn out look. This sheet mask uses 2 technologies at once: an efficient formula of active ingredients and relaxing massage to improve the effect of active ingredients. Aloe Vera and Portulaca Oleracea Extract soothe your skin, while special mineral stone chips stimulate it. Massaging circle point improves blood circulation, which helps your skin to absorb the essence better, relax, and regain its balance.
SKIN TYPE: All skin types, including hypersensitive.
• Portulaca Oleracea Extract has soothing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. It is loaded with fatty acids, different vitamins, and minerals.
• Willow Bark Extract is soothing and has antiseptic and tonic properties.
• Aloe Vera is an emollient and has anti-inflammatory properties, it hydrates and soothes the skin.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing and toning, remove the mask from the pouch.
2. Place the mask on clean face and relax. Press the acupressure circle points 2-3 times.
3. Relax for 10 to 20 minutes. Then press the circle points once more and remove the mask.
4. Gently tap the face for the better absorption of serum.
Water, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Sorbitol, 1,2-hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beta-glucan, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Trehalose, Betaine, Carbomer, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Arginine, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Bisabolol