AHA Cleansing Research Face Wash- Medicated Acne
It can be difficult to find a suitable cleanser if you have a sensitive skin or you struggle with acne. Cleansing Research’s face wash comes in four types. Acne-type cleanser is a foaming medicinal wash containing soybean extract to reduce inflammation by unclogging pores and removing dead skin. This cleansing foam provides gentle exfoliation and additional hydration for a smoother skin. It cleans without scrub and is oil-free, making it suitable for sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin.
Sensitive, oily, and acne-prone.
• AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) is a water-soluble acid made from sugary fruits, for example, apples. It helps peel away the surface of your skin so that new skin cells may generate.
• Soybean extract has anti-inflammatory, as well as soothing and softening properties.
• Amur cork tree bark extract has a strong anti-bacterial effect for acne-causing bacteria.
• Green tea is an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
This product is made WITHOUT:
• Animal-derived ingredients. This product is vegan.
HOW TO USE
For removing makeup: take an appropriate amount onto palm. Spread onto wet skin and massage, then rinse off.
For face wash: take appropriate amount onto palm. Add water and rub gently to make it lather up, massage onto skin, and rinse off.
O-Cymen-5-OL, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauramide Dea, Disodium Lauryliminodiacetate, Sodium Peg-4 Cocamide Sulfate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Etidronic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Lactic Acid, Glucose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Camellia Sinensis), Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract (Phellodendron Amurense), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract (Glycine Soja), Fragrance (Parfum)